Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Honey Dust

Ah, honey dust...the general reaction has been along the lines of, "cool," with a bit of bank stare, or pause at the other end of the phone. Well, folks, I am making it and it will be for sale at the farm stand this summer. I know my Woods Hole girls are all about it!
Last night was the Annual Meeting for Buy Fresh Buy Local Cape Cod. The get-together was at Cape Cod Beer, in Hyannis. The food was made by Pizza Barbone-super yummy! It was great fun talking with land and sea farmers, state senator Dan Wolf (he is a beekeeper!), and generally connecting with the ag crowd on The Cod.
Back to honey dust...I am working on my recipe and it will definitely include gold (organic!) dust. Email me if you want a sample in June or July...
All my love,
Kalliope

No comments:

Post a Comment